user since
Sun Sep 7 2003 at 23:16:02 (20.6 years ago )
last seen
Sat Feb 28 2004 at 00:37:59 (20.1 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
Send private message to miyabi

'm Miyabi. I'm male, I live in the United Kingdom, in a small town just outside of the capital. I'm currently in the process of aquiring a decent job. Go me. I've blue eyes. I'm about 6 feet tall. I pay taxes. But no, I don't help my landlady carry out her garbage.

I enjoy a vast, vast cross section of things. Art, creativity being the main outlet of my sanity. Music, the sync pulse to it all. Music is everything. It is the thread that holds my life together. It gives purpose and meaning, it inspires, it touches, it moves. The shaping of emotions and moods, rejuvenating memories, times, places, feelings. Without music, I am lost.

Art. I draw. I create, in an attempt to portray what I feel, for the reason of trying to find out what it is that is making me feel that way. It's quite ironic. I create, in an attempt to capture those feelings. To freeze them, to make them cohesive, to find out what it is I'm searching for, or at least some clue as to what it is behind everything, supplying me with this urge to live, to explore, my drive, my inspiration.

I think I'm getting there. I've someone to help me now. To locate what it is that makes the hair stand on the back of my neck when I look at the sky. Like I'm glimpsing something, I don't know what, but I just want to be there, I want to find what it is that drives me.