"I found especially compelling the ferns that clung to the trees, surviving on what nourishment they plucked from the air: humidity and light, and perhaps some invisible vibration." ~Michelle Cacho-Negrette
- user since
- Sat Jul 10 2004 at 19:49:18 (15 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Jul 23 2004 at 02:07:43 (14.9 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- Paint, light and metaphor.
- Youth Art Connection
- There is no poetry where there are no mistakes.
- Send private message to Miscreation