A new, more politically correct word for trash dump. Involves lining a hole in the ground with polymers, then dumping trash in it.

Transforms from dump truck to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: LANDFILL

FUNCTION: MATERIALS TRANSPORT
"Adventure is found in unlikely places."

A four-wheeled garbage site. Leaves a trail of decaying refuse wherever he goes. Friendly, cheerful, but a bit of a slob. His Nebulan partners are Silencer, a noiseless, recoiless proton rifle, and Flintlock, a heat-targeting stress pistol which induces metal fatigue and fractures in steel. Fellow Autobots dislike working with Landfill because he's filthy and smells so bad.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 6
Transformers Tech Specs


A very boxy dump truck turns into a very boxy robot, with two very boxy Targetmaster weapons mounted on top and looking conspicuously out-of-place. The Autobots have certainly done better. Still, it's oddly entertaining to see personality profiles of "good guy" Transformers that describe the character as just plain unpleasant to be around.



Transformers: Robots in Disguise Episode Guide

Episode 21: Landfill
Original U.S. air date: July 27, 2002 (Botcon 2002 special event)
Written by: Richard Epcar

After losing X-Brawn during a pursuit, the Decepticons discuss ways to take over or disable the space bridge to remove the Autobots' main advantage. Ro-Tor follows Grimlock to the space bridge control center as he completes an update to the system, and the rest of the Decepticons show up after he's left. Scourge forces their way in and replaces a key hard drive with one of his own, causing location malfunction while the Decepticons carry out random attacks around the city. The Autobot car brothers and team bullet train attempt to respond using the space bridge, but are redirected to other locations and nearly cause disasters of their own. The build team is blamed for the failures, but insist they're not at fault.

Meanwhile, Scourge and Megatron arrive at a large arctic oil refinery, planning to raid it while the Autobots are unable to reply. Wedge and T-AI realize at the same time that if the tunnels themselves are flawless, the central computer must be the source of the problem. As the build team and Optimus Prime arrive at the control center, the remaining Decepticons appear to keep them out, but are quickly dispatched. The Decepticon hard drive is replaced just as T-AI informs Optimus about Scourge and Megatron's plan. All the Autobots use the newly-repaired space bridge to arrive at the site. Because of the icy ground and their pride regarding their space bridge, the build team are given the chance to fight Megatron and Scourge alone. They combine into Landfill and defeat them quickly, and the Autobots head home together.

Previous episode  ||  Next episode


This was one of three entire episodes removed from Fox's broadcast schedule following the events of September 11, 2001. Presumably a network executive thought a terrorist somewhere might become inspired to disrupt American flight or subway systems using a similar strategy, or something. It's inconvenient that it was also the first appearance of the build team's combined robot mode, but since Landfill made another and more dramatic appearance in "A Test Of Metal" (which was broadcast), the loss wasn't significant. However, the Decepticon manipulation of the space bridge was referred to in that same episode, which could cause some confusion to fans, so "Landfill" was instead summarized in "Lessons From The Past."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.