Kokigami is similar to tsutsumi, but instead of being wrapped in silks and ribbons a paper sculpture is worn on the penis and then presented to the man's lover.

Apparently it is 'a highly sensual and intimate event' but personally I'm not convinced. The thought of being introduced to a little paper friend is not something I find terribly arousing and I doubt I am alone here. Quivering with passion, I think not but shaking with laughter...

However, I'm sure there are some people who find kokigami a rather exciting prospect and for those of you that do there is help out there. I recommend a support group, you don't have to be alone with this. Alternatively you could turn to a book on the matter. I was enlightened to some degree by 'Kokigami-The Intimate Art of the Little Paper Costume' but Burton Silver and Heather Busch, which works on a make and do principle. Not only does it contain designs which can be cut out, made and used but there are also suggested actions and dialogues to go with each design so that all experiences can be as special as possible.

Here's an example just so you know what you're letting yourself in for.

'The Space Shuttle
Hold arms out from body like delta wings, lean well forward and rush toward your partner making loud whooshing sounds.
Male: "5,4,3,2,1.....We have lift off."
Female: "This is Venus Base Station. Prepare for docking." '

Yes, well quite.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.