user since
Sat Jan 1 2000 at 02:44:35 (24.3 years ago )
last seen
Mon Sep 30 2002 at 00:07:35 (21.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View kdzimm's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 6
mission drive within everything
ummm, lost it years ago
specialties
Jack of All Trades (read: crappy at everything)
school/company
University of Missouri-Rolla
motto
Life tends to work itself out. Fate helps people. Destiny is. So when you don't get what you want, it's not Life's fault, it's not because of Fate, some things just aren't Destined to be. So any time a person wonders if something might happen...they just have to ask how much it means to them for it to happen. The more they want it, the luckier they have to be before it can occur. This is what I like to call the "Reality Effect," and it's the greatest thing in the world.
most recent writeup
Cole Camp
Send private message to kdzimm

Hmmm, I don't have a bio anywhere else on the net. I guess Everything is as good a place as any for one. Born and raised in the country, seven miles South of Sedalia, MO to be exact. Went to high school twelve miles further South in the small town of Cole Camp. Graduated on schedule in 1998 and am currently enrolled at the University of Missouri-Rolla where I major in Physics. So far I am lined up to keep going and going and going. . .. But at least I'm having fun.