just a guy
Name: Michael Friedman
Currently a student at Tulane University in New Orleans, but I will graduate in May with a degree in Math and Physics and a German minor. Then on to Texas Instruments to be a Software test Engineer. Sounds like fun, right?
In my mission to know everything, I'm attempting to read every node, I'm currently on 10700. As far as I can tell ther are roughly 757784 nodes to date (9/21/2000). In the time it took me to read 200 there were about 1000 written, but I took a nap. No more sleeping for me!
just a guy
- user since
- Sat Mar 18 2000 at 23:04:42 (18.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jun 20 2005 at 22:29:33 (13.6 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 16 - View just a guy's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 1 (Novice) / 3340
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- to know everything
- math, physics, pez, voltron, blūmchen, etc.
- Tulane University/Texas Instuments/Yossarian's School of Badassary
- Life is like a box of chocolates. Cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for; unreturnable becuase all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable, wift mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup, English toffee, but they're gone too fast - tastes fleeting. You end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to just a guy