Located in the desert near Landers, California, the Integratron is a 38-foot high, 50-foot diameter structure made entirely out of non-metallic parts. It was built by engineer George Van Tassel (1910-1978, former test pilot for Howard Hughes and Douglas Aircraft) to be a time machine and a cellular rejuvenation engine.

History

Van Tassel quit his engineering job in 1947 and moved with his family to the California desert. He leased four square miles of land from the government, and they settled next to Giant Rock (which is thought to be the world’s largest freestanding boulder). A desert-dwelling acquaintance of Van Tassel (Frank Critzer) had tunneled under the boulder, and Van Tassel and his family used these tunnels as storage areas, sleeping outside at night. During the day, they ran a small café that sat next to a makeshift airplane runway (Giant Rock Airport).

In addition to the café, George Van Tassel held weekly meditation sessions (beginning in 1953) which he claimed lad to contact with aliens from Venus. The extra-terrestrials apparently landed in the night, woke him and then took him into their spacecraft. Inside the ship, Van Tassel was given the technique for rejuvenating living cell tissues. He and his family began in 1954 to build the vehicle for this rejuvenation based on the plans laid out by the Venusians: the Integratron.

To fund the project, Van Tassel held UFO conventions at Giant Rock and took donations from believers. In 1959 alone 11,000 pilgrims came to the landing site. At the same time, he continued building and also wrote several books on time travel. However, in 1978, before the Integratron could be completed, Van Tassel died, and the site was abandoned and vandalized.

The Integratron is still standing and is now maintained by a group that offers it for rental, tours, film locations and recordings.

How It Works (cut from a paper "The Integratron" by George Van Tassel)

Lakhovsky's Multiple Wave Oscillator (U.S. Patent Number 1,962,565) was used by him, in association with many doctors, to correct cellular malfunctions and accumulations, in many patients. His principle is opposite to control of radiation of radio and television transmission. He spread his radiations over a multiple wave, while television and radio confine it to channels and kilocycles to prevent overlap. Lakhovsky used a field in which every tissue, organ, cell, and nerve responded in resonance between 10 cms. and 400 meters. This corresponds to frequencies of 3 to 750,000 millards per second. The harmonics extended from 1 to 300 trillion vibrations per second. No harmful side effects or aftereffects were ever noted. In his book "The Secret of Life", first printed in 1939, Lakhovsky detailed the many cases, functions, and results. His Multiple Wave Oscillator took from one application to three weeks of daily applications to achieve its outstanding effects. Our frequency control makes these periods instant in a one shot application. Our basic research is Lakhovsky's side effect of rejuvenation.

Lakhovsky established that "every living cell is essentially dependent on its nucleus which is the center of oscillations and gives off radiations." By the same token the sun is the center of our solar system, and life could not exist without it giving off radiations that set up oscillations in living matter. Everything on the earth has been proven to react to sun spots and solar prominences.

Every microscopic part of a cell emits radiations according to the atomic structure of its makeup. Like batteries, cells run down, bodies run down, and the energy loss is manifested as aging.

Jeno M. and Madeleine F. Barnothy, of the Biomagnetic Research Foundation, in Evanston, Illinois, have contributed outstanding results in magnetic research with everything from enzymes to rabbits. They showed retardation of aging and 30% increased activity in research conducted on mice, whose cell structure is like humans.

Nikola Tesla, and others, showed that high voltage static electricity caused ionization. This causes disassociation of structure and charging of particles in positive and negative polarity effects.

Dr. George Crile, in a fabulous research that he devoted his life to, established that every living cell was a battery, a transducer, and a condenser. In his book "The Phenomena of Life", printed in 1936, he states, "Electricity is the energy that drives the organism." He further states, "It is clear that in the second half of life the electrical potential of the elderly patient as a whole or of this or that organ, has been very much reduced and that by so much, the margin of safety has been dangerously diminished." Hugo Fricke, working with Dr. Crile in his laboratory, found that the film which surrounds red blood cells is on the order of 3/10,000,000 of a centimeter in thickness and that this lipoid structure has an electric capacity of high order, viz., 0.8 microfarad per square centimeter. Dr. Crile further stated, "The unit of structure and of function of the living organism is the cell. Plants and animals are disperse systems of cell suspension. The nucleus of the cell is comparatively acid. The cytoplasm of the cell is comparatively alkaline. The nucleus and the cytoplasm are separated by a semi-permeable membrane. Therefore the cell is a bipolar mechanism or an electric battery, the nucleus being the positive element, the cytoplasm the negative element."

These cell batteries of the body are what we are planning to charge with the Integratron. Each cell has a capacity like the battery in your car. The human body is composed of over 100 trillion of these cells. Our principle of operation is as simple as applying Lakhovsky's multiple wave oscillation to Barnothy's magnetic fields saturated with Tesla's ionization to charge Dr. George Crile's cell batteries. Our method of control is through a time function of frequency from zero time to infinity. This is our contribution. The schematic circuitry is a hundred times simpler than in a television set.

Public Tours

Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 12-4 PM on the first three weekends of the month, except as noted. Tours last about an hour and include a history of the Integratron and the Giant Rock area, a tour of the facility, and a demonstration of some of the Dome technologies. For more info, send an email to: TheIntegratron@aol.com or phone Joanne or Nancy at (760)364-3126. Cost: $5 -kids come free. Private tours are available for groups of 10 or more. Please contact us for more information.

Any and all information was cheerfully pillaged from www.Integratron.com.

IDEA FOR A CHILDREN'S EDUCATION COMIC STRIP: Integratron is a fictional fire-breathing, missile-firing, ground stomping robot sent back from the future to kill seventeenth century mathematicians and avoid the development of the mathematical discipline- integral calculus.

The inventor of the Integratron is an evil professor, Dr Nodee-Ex living sometime in the twenty-fifth century. He is not only evil, but mad and he wants to see an end to integration, leaving only differentiation. 'What is the point finding the area under curves, or the volume contained in surfaces when we can find tangent lines and planes!!' he declares loudly from the upper balcony of his futuristic lair.

The arch nemesis of Dr Nodee-Ex is Dr Berringer Newton, the Great, Great,..., Great Grandson of you know who. Dr Newton must stop Dr Nodee-Ex before he prevents the invention of integral calculus and destroys modern society. Dr Newton Jnr pleads: 'So many of the scientific successes that the human race's advancements have been based on have required the use of mathematics and so much of scientific mathematics has relied on integration. Please spare my ancestor and his colleagues...'

Will Dr Nodee-Ex listen to his enemy's pleas or will they go unheard and the Integratron be released on the seventeenth century to cause irreversable destruction? Find out next week...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.