This was an empty nodeshell. I'll do my best...

The forces of Fukitsu Asadachi are destroying downtown Tokyo and threaten to take over the world! The fate of the planet may rest on Hajime, a mild-mannered culinary student, and the only one who holds the secret to defeating the genetic mutants who even now inch closer towards their goal of enslaving the human race! But the evil mutants are on to him, and have sent the awesome Hantaa-Kiraa, a creature of unimaginable power, to obliterate him. With precious little time to spare, can Hajime combine ordinary kitchen items like horseradish, mustard, corn starch, sugar, salt, and sake to combat this terrible threat? Can he harness the power of wasabi and defeat this ultimate evil?

Hajime won't be alone on his quest. Along the way he'll have the help of Poko and Lolo, twin ferrets with which he can communicate telepathically, Kentetsu, a wise man who is more than he seems, and Ginger, an origami-folding schoolgirl with a flair for the dramatic who just might have a deadly secret of her own. It's non-stop action and excitement as Hajime races against time to unite the ingredients needed to...

Harness the power of wasabi!!!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.