A CTY tradition in which many people lie down, head-to-stomach. Nothing intrinsically kinky about it, but CTYers (and other teens) can make anything kinky. This in contrast to Lancaster's Sweet Tranvestite Saturday and other intrinsically kinky traditions, and in contrast to Passionfruit and other totally non-kinky traditions.

A rose, by any other name....

Of course, the technique is not unique to CTY. It is also called a stomach chain, a tummy lie, and so on.


And now a word from "the sources":

Marshall Perrin writes, in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Digiclan":

This is a tradition invented in Carlisle during first session 1994. A tall thin guy lies down oin (sic) the ground, or a couch, or the floor or whatever. Then somebody else lies down on his leg or stomach or whereever, and somebody else lies on him or her, and so on. Eventually you get a whole bunch of people laying on top of each other, laughing and making some pretty kinky comments.

And Eliza Bonner writes in her CTY Jargon File:

In a grass orgy, one CTYer lies down on the grass, a second CTYer lays down with his or her head on the first CTYer's stomach, a third CTYer lays down on top of the second CTYer and so on, until many CTYers are all lying on top of one another on the grass.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.