Essentially, BDSM practiced between two (or more) gay men or lesbian women (gay women?). Also called leathersex, although this may be applied as well to all forms of sex involving leather -- fucking somebody who's wearing bare-assed chaps, who is bent over in front of you or laying on the bed on his/her back with his/her legs spread wide apart in the air is also leathersex.

(As this author is a gay male, this discussion will focus on the gay male BDSM scene.)

Some of the activities that gay men participate in, in a BDSM context, are: flogging, fisting, enemas, spanking, whipping, fireplay, iceplay, electricity play, ageplay, dominance and submission games, ballbusting, mummification, castration (both permanent and temporary), inflation, play piercing, blood play, orgies, pony play, puppy play, breath control, and suspension. (This is not meant as an all-inclusive list.)

Some of the tools and/or toys that are used are: floggers, bullwhips, dildos, belts, mitts, gags (ballgags and other kinds), jockstraps, chaps, harnesses, slings, chains, shackles, spreaderbars, blindfolds, cuffs, rope, saddles, buttplugs, inflatable butt toys, saran wrap, plaster of paris, knives, gloves (both latex and non-latex), scalpels, needles, and of course condoms and dental dams. (Again, this is not meant as an all-inclusive list.)

Many practicioners of the 'heavier' activities are also involved in the leather community... but be aware that there are doctors (c.f. Terra Nova Medical Group, at http://www.terranova.com/) who also enjoy playing with many of these activities.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.