I like my nodes.
- user since
- Sun Apr 8 2001 at 03:44:38 (18.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Jan 22 2008 at 16:18:07 (11.7 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 29 - View dinkybug's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 2 (Acolyte) / 1738
- mission drive within everything
- Vote. I like voting. I wrote enough nodes to get 10 votes a day, and I'll keep noding as I find things that need it, but I'm happy just reading and voting for now. I don't want to make friends, and I don't want to "make good stuff" (as odd as that may sound) I just want to vote. Sadly, that means downvoting some things that, in my opinion, are cripe. (I do try to be nice and reasonable though.) Oh and sometimes I try to add meaningful and insightful softlinks.
- life is too complex to put any stock in mottos, including this one.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to dinkybug