Hit somthing with a heavy blunt object. More an Action than a Thing but then Everything doesn't have actions.

Decepticon Commander Bludgeon

Decepticon Pretender and master of Metalikato, took power of the Decepticon Army following the demise of Scorponok in the Unicron War. Previously in his career he was once leader of the infamous Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad until the squad was all but destroyed by previous member Carnivac after he defected to the Autobot cause.

His adopted change-form was that of a tank and his Pretender shell was a foreboding, grotesque skeleton in samurai-esque clothing and battle armour.

During his stint as Decepticon Commander, Bludgeon showed great resourcefulness and ability. He was able to amass all the Decepticons scattered across Cybertron after the conflict with Unicron and later build the moon-sized flagship Warworld on incredibly limited time, manpower and resources while the Decepticons were exiled from Cybertron.

Bludgeon was deactivated beyond hope for repair by former Decepticon Commander Megatron on Earth while attempting to lure Autobot leader Optimus Prime into an ambush. Despite his achievements, he was quickly forgotten by the Decepticons under Megatron's new reign.

Bludg"eon (?), n. [Cf. Ir. blocan a little block, Gael. plocan a mallet, W. plocyn, dim. of ploc block; or perh. connected with E. blow a stroke. Cf. Block, Blow a stroke.]

A short stick, with one end loaded, or thicker and heavier that the other, used as an offensive weapon.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.