A hanger-on, or sycophant, among thieves; one who hesitates to steal but runs errands, minds weapons, and does other odd jobs for criminals living on the crumbs from their tables. Compare Lob.

- american underworld lingo - 1950

Beachcomber

1 1/2 oz. Rum, 1/2 oz. each; Triple Sec & Lime juice

Shake with ice & Pour into a chilled Cocktail glass

Back to the Everything Bartender
Also Beachcomber, the pseudonym of all the men who have written the By The Way column for the Express, a British daily newspaper. The most famous Beachcomber was J.B. Morton.

"Every time I hear the name Beachcomber I fling my hat in the air and give three cheers... for one, if not more than one, of England's greatest men."
--P.G. Wodehouse

Transforms from dune buggy to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: BEACHCOMBER

FUNCTION: GEOLOGIST
"Know the conflict within before facing the conflict without."

No interest in warfare; prefers long, lone trips into deserts and along coasts...only places he feels he can escape to and relax. Cool-headed, low-key, personable--what Earthlings call "laid-back". Fights when called upon despite anti-war feelings. Range of 800 miles...can go over very rugged terrain. Sensors can determine chemical composition of land and find needed resources. Susceptible to mental stress.

  • Strength: 3
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 6
  • Firepower: 1
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


A cool-looking second-year minibot who enjoyed an episode or two of the cartoon all to himself. Much more "robot"-looking than his contemporaries, to be sure. I always liked picking up the minibots off the shelfs at the local Osco, and they were cheap enough to buy with my allowance money. Too bad I didn't get this one until I was grown up and he cost twice as much.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.