Have you ever come across a person who seems to think that the whole world revolves around them, and that everything they do is right. Thus they also think that everyone else is wrong.

I unfortunately know people like this, one of whom has to be the most irritating person I know. I recently found out that he doesn't actually like me very much, strangely this doesn't bother me. He is a stupid, arrogant man, he is 21. He acts 12.

His reasons for not liking me: I think the main one is that I tell him when he is talking crap, but also I don't think he is wonderful, and I don't (unlike many other people) think the sun shines out of his arse.

He used to run a student society (BLOGS) that I am now the President of, but his methods were different to mine.

Conversation, him:"is that going to be your attitude as president?"

me: "yes."

him: "then you're going to be rubbish, and I think you will fail."

me: "fine. do I look bothered?"

Is it just me, or is an attitude like this in anybody completely irritating. I feel like shouting "Come on, you're a grown up, get with it!" But of course that would do no good, except to increase his level of hatred...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.