What a thoroughly unusual dream. There I was, strolling through the rusty red plains of a place that I somehow knew was called Lonstalheim, or perhaps it was Lonstrates, I somehow knew both names. Eventually, I passed by some kind of rotten oasis. After that I was in sparse, scrubby grassland. It was while traversing this that I came upon something odd.

There was a wagon of some nature there, with no horses attached, or anything of the like. It was a large wooden construct, with a window on one side, a little sill projecting below it. The window was covered by a canvas curtain. As I drew near, the curtain rolled up.

A small legion of little Muppety guys behind it began to sing:

Welcome to the zuggy buggy!
We will give you zuggy druggies!
We've already had a few!
That is why we're all nutkoo!

I boggled. In my confustigation, I just stood there and watched as they tittered maniacally between verses.

Zuggy buggy, zuggy buggy!
Welcome to the zuggy buggy!
We've already had a few!
That is why we're all nutkoo!

By now I was even more confused. I drew closer, pulling my feathery scarf around my neck as protection. I began to grin like a madman, though. Their giggling was quite contagious!

Welcome to the zuggy buggy!
Come and get your zuggy druggies!
So that you can have a few!
And join us in going nutkoo!

Third verse now and I was humming Henry the eighth just to keep from joining in. Bhang, ganja, something... But these guys were on something else!

Zuggy buggy, zuggy buggy!
Join us in the zuggy buggy!
Come inside and have a few!
Screw the world, you'll like NUTKOO!

The world was starting to look a funny shade of grue - or was it bleen? - now, and I was giggling as madly as the muppets. Funny, the zuggy buggy didn't seem to be that close a second ago...

Zuggy buggy, zuggy buggy!
Do you like the zuggy buggy?
Now that you have had a few
Don't you like being nutkoo?

The feathery scarf was down around my ankles now... Say, I didn't remember taking it off... And hey, why am I looking back the way I came? How about... Hu. Hu. Zu. gg. y...

Zuggy buggy, zuggy buggy!
I have joined the zuggy buggy!
Now that I have had a few
I will make the world NUTKOO!

titottitotitot... The little blue bird flew away with the moth's hat.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.