Zombies!!! Is a unconventional board game published by Twilight Creations in which up to six players struggle to defeat an ever-growing throng of flesh-eating undead and escape to the helipad (a la Dawn of the Dead).

City tiles are lain one by one as players move, thus shaping the city in a unique fashion for each game. Zombies are placed on each tile as it is played, some containing buildings with playable interiors.

Life is represented by heart tokens that are lost as a result of unsuccessful combat rolls. Life may be replenished by collecting more up to a maximum of five.

Bullet tokens may be used as saves from bad rolls and are easily found in buildings. There is no limit to the number of bullets a player may have.

During each turn, the player rolls a six-sided die for movement, resolves combat with the same die and finally rolls for zombie movement. The number resulting from the final roll indicated the number of zombies the player may move one space in whatever fashion he or she chooses.

Event cards may be drawn into a hand and used to several ends. Some increase movement, some negatively affect the opponent, others increase attack power. Only one card may be used per player per round.

The goal of the game is to either reach the helipad and kill all the zombies thereupon or kill twenty five zombies wherever they may be.

The game was designed by Todd Breitenstein. All artwork by Dave Aikins.

The popularity of this game spawned two expansions, each containing new cards, new zombies and new tiles. The first was Zombies!!! 2: Zombie Corps(e), Zombies!!! 3: Mall Walkers followed. A card-only expansion was also released called Not Dead Yet.

Play time varies with the number of players, but is usually between 30 and 90 minutes.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.