In our hearts, we all strive to be a Jedi.
To name a thing is to call it into being. Giving a name is akin to giving birth.
When it is time to take Your True Jedi Name, follow in the footsteps of the great.
To take your new given name:
- Take the first two letters of your 1st name and add
- The first three letters of your last name
To create your new surname:
- Next take the first two letters of your mother's maiden name and add
- The first three letters of your birth city.
A True Jedi accepts hospitality, even honorifics.
Even the small honors convey respect in the eyes of a Jedi master.
To reveal the honorific name that is your due:
- Take the last three letters of your last name, reversed and add
- The first syllable of the first car you owned
No Jedi forgets the atmosphere of their birth system.
Your heritage, when carried with you, signifies more than an epithet.
- Begin with the word "of" and add
- The first two syllables of the last medication you took.
May the Force be with you.
Mikri Hanew, Volhyun of Suda.