An X-phile is the term used for a person who loves the show the X-files, and is usually obsessed with it.
I am proud
to call myself an X-phile.
There are many definitions to being an X-phile. Here is mine:
- Have seen practically all the episodes (doesn't always matter when you have started)
- Can relate almost everyday objects or conversation somehow to what happened in a particular episode
- Know the name of that episode and others
- Have a least a couple memorabilia and a bunch of issuses of the magazine (if not all)
- Have converted friends/family/random strangers to being x-philes
- Have put the X-files first in their priorities.