The X-Folks are a couple of geriatric superheroes from the good old United States of America. Together this elderly couple, composed of Maw and Paw, battle Nazis and other criminals from around the world.

They were originally started as a joke on Order of Chaos BBS back in the early 90's. I had been in BBSing for quite a while at that point, and when I heard someone complaining about how slow a 2400 baud modem was, I told them darn whipper-snappers how it was back in my day... on a 300 baud smartmodem, using an ancient 8088 XT... He in turn replied with "Gee, Paw, tell us what it was like durin' the war..."... so I played along... and somehow, this strange conglomeration of bad puns and sick humor ended up forming into the heroic adventures of a man named Paw, his hatred of Nazis, and his love/fear relationship with his wife --and battle companion-- Maw.

It was after that I decided to write more about his adventures... only, they needed some catchier name... along came Dr. Deranged who suggested X-Folks... somehow, it just made sense at the time...

In any case, the first Chapter of the X-Folks Saga has been noded. X-Folks: The Namnazi War, depending on how well it is recieved, I might post the others...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.