I don’t know how I managed to end up here. That sign back there said “wit’s end,” but I highly doubt there’s much truth to that. I can be completely witty and still be lost. I don’t know anyone here, or where anything is. Is there even anything around here?

I wish I knew how my dress got so red; I knew that it wasn’t when I put it on. This morning my dress was definitely an unblemished ivory. Now it’s stained, and I can’t, for the life of me, think of what I did to it.

I guess there is someone here, now that I’m looking around. He won’t talk to me though, and that’s extremely rude of him. I’ve done nothing to upset him or put him off. That’s just terrible manners, his mother would be ashamed. Oh, his shirt is the same wine color as mine…I wonder if we spilled the same thing on our clothing today. That’s odd…

I don’t have any idea what to do; he won’t talk or get up at all, and I don’t even know where I am, but that looks a bit like my bed over in that corner.

That’s such a strange sound, and it’s really quite annoying in all honesty, I mean, it’s this incessant laughter. It’s not a pleasant peal of joy or anything, it sounds mad. I really would like that to stop. And even with all that noise, he still isn’t waking up. This is getting ridiculous; who can sleep through this, and not even wake up when asked to politely do so.

Honestly, that asinine laughter, it needs to stop. I’ve had quite enough. And this man needs to get up. Who is he? I swear he looks vaguely familiar. Like a long lost friend, maybe lover. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a lover…that sounds almost absurd to me.

I should probably go clean up…what’s that ringing in the background? Are those sirens I hear?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.