Here is a fun "stand in the other mans shoes" game for, well just about anyone. Christians may gain some insight into the heads of the infidelic masses and the infidels, well to them it will just be something fun to do for some laughs.

Every time you see or hear the word "Jesus", simply replace it with "Lord of Eternal Darkness" and then speak the sentence/phrase you heard/saw it in aloud to yourself. Now, we all know that Jesus is not supposed to represent ultimate evil, yet just to get the jist of how the other side feels about hearing about Jesus all of the time; play along.

Now, the object of the game is to see how long you can do this before you go completely apeshit.

The Lord of Eternal Darkness loves you!
The Lord of Eternal Darkness is your Lord and Savior.
Let the Lord of Eternal Darkness into your heart.

Sounds "wacky"; eh? Gets annoying after a while; eh? Now just do that for 23 years and then we can see eye to eye on the matter.

I think your game needs a few other rules. For example, we'll need to replace references to the Bible with something suitable, say the Necronomicon. Now let's try it in a simple hymn:

The Lord of Eternal Darkness loves me! This I know,
For the Necronomicon tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
They are weak, but He is strong.

Refrain

Yes, the Lord of Eternal Darkness loves me!
Yes, the Lord of Eternal Darkness loves me!
Yes, the Lord of Eternal Darkness loves me!
The Necronomicon tells me so.

Hmm. Disturbing, to be sure, but it messes up the meter. "Satan" would work better -- the same number of syllables and all that.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.