Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for visiting my new blog, "True Crime Fandom."

As you can probably tell from the title, this will be all about true crime. The reason why I call it a fandom is because I really want this place to feel like a community. I want you all to tell me (and each other!) what you think in the comments below.

Is there a topic you want to see here? What type of crimes do you like best? Who is your favourite serial killer?

I have a mutilation tutorial coming up soon, so keep an eye out for that. In the meantime, please VOTE in the poll at the end of this post! Whatever answer WINS will be the next topic I research and write about for you guys. Like I said before, I want you all to be happy here!

After you've done that, make sure to sign up for email updates so you don't miss the next post. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.

 

Bye for now!

 


 

Poll

What would you rather read about?

a) Best ways to dispose of a body.

b) How to deal with police interrogations.

c) How to keep a corpse fresher, longer.

 

 

(poll will remain open until April 14, 2022)

 

 

 

 

 

 

© Copyright True Crime Fandom, 2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written persmission from this site's owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to True Crime Fandom with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

LieQuest 2022


Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.