Vi*gnett"er (?), n.


A device used by photographers in printing vignettes, consisting of a screen of paper or glass with a central aperture the edges of which become opaque by intensible gradations.


A maker of vignettes.


© Webster 1913

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.