, located in Vienna
Was founded in 1815.
Offers courses in computer science
, electrical engineering
, computer science for econimists, constructional engineering, mechanical engineering and technical physics
were first accepted as students
on the 21st of April, 1919.
is located in the heart of Vienna, in the near vicinity of a well-known place where drug addicts
hang out. Therefore the public toilets
at the university have blue lights, which makes it very hard for junkies
to find their venes, thus preventing drug abuse inside the university buildings.