user since
Sat Oct 4 2003 at 23:53:56 (20.5 years ago )
last seen
Sun Oct 5 2003 at 01:13:49 (20.5 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 1
mission drive within everything
"I do it for the drugs"
specialties
looking cute
school/company
Sky View soon to b Peoria HS
motto
I Want You To Want Me
most recent writeup
Come Play With Me (thing)
Send private message to vVv

Hello to all this is Veronica and my nickname is vVv or V! um...i love being the center of attention and my hobbies r volleyball, hockey, bein on aim, and basically talking or haning out with friends whenever and wherever! My birthday is December 8th and no i am not punk...im just kinda me and no im not a poser either! I've got blue eyes and im not gona say what my hair looks like cuz i can change it whenever and i might soon but it has been black, brown,brown with blonde streaks, and brown with red streaks. My favorite colors are black and pink like almost eveyone else but i also like blue n some green. Im like 5'3 but i think i stoped growing...No guyz im not prude and yes i am a girl lol! Uh...lets see what else is there to say...well i do have pets and my own room with a computer in it hehe...one of the best holodays ever is halloween and I hate Valentines Day for unstated reasons that a few ppl might know of...and i think thats about it but feel free to ask any questions i have failed to answer or put in my profile ok thanks! oh yea...i wouldnt consider myself that shy either!