Trevor Deely is a missing person from Ireland.

Since his disappearance on the 8th of December 2000, he has been the subject of Ireland's biggest, and most public, missing persons poster campaign, thanks mainly to his family and friends. His face, now hauntingly familiar to many Dublin dwellers, can be seen in almost every shop window, one out of every three lamposts around the city centre and almost every set of traffic lights.

The circumstances of his vanishing are a little mysterious. The night/morning he went missing, he was attending an office xmas party , after which he returned to the bank, where he worked in IT, to check his email account. This was at around 3am in the morning, and struck many to be very odd.

Nobody knows the whereabouts of Trevor. His family still remain hopeful, although many now fear that he is long dead. The poster campaign continues as strong as ever though.

Copy from Trevor's missing persons poster:
Trevor Deely

Born: 1978

Missing from Dublin Since 8 December 2000

Height: 6 Feet 2 Inches

Hair: Red/Blonde

Eyes: Green

Trevor is from Naas Co. Kildare but lived in Dublin City. He was last seen on Haddington Road (Dublin 4 area) and on the Leeson Street/Baggot Street area on Thursday night/Friday Morning of the 7/ 8 December 2000 (It was a very windy wet night and there was a taxi strike at the time).
He also had a blue ACC Golf Umbrella. Prior to this, he had attended a Christmas Office Party, after which he returned to the Bank where he worked in information technology. Video footage places him near Baggot Street Bridge at about 4.15 A.M. heading towards Haddington Road. He was wearing a yellow and brown shirt and beige cord trousers.

Anybody with information should contact Harcourt St Garda Station on (+353) 1 - 6669500 or a private number Phone (+353) 86-2421277

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.