Three words: Slip -n- Slide.

This is a nodeshell I am happy to save, as this is an activity that has been disregarded by most, and is more fun than, um...lots of things. I tried it for the first time with a friend of mine when we were young, and it quickly became one of the summers' most anticipated clandestine sports. I think we were sixteen before we finally decided that perhaps the bushes bordering the neighboring lawns weren't full enough for our developing modesties. We concluded that we would have to put off further naked slip -n- sliding until we found a more sequestered spot. We have yet to do this, but I have no doubt we will.

Here are a couple of suggestions to make your naked slip -n- sliding more enjoyable:

Enjoy!

Another word: bodysurfing.

Sure, bodysurfing's hydroelectric ocean love jolt is quite enough to send anyone in to paroxyms of rolling joy, but riding the sea's pulse nude will send you over the falls to pure enlightenment. The reason why porpoises seem to have a permanent smile will suddenly become blindingly clear.

It is best to do this at a nude beach, but if you are feeling sufficiently adventurous, any old beach will do. You'll have to take off your trunks or bikini on the beach. Trying to take off said items in the water and then surfing with them in your hand is a surefire way to lose them (trust me). 'Splain that, Lucy! Plus, you won't have as much fun.

Besides the heavenly sensuous benefits of nude bodysurfing, there are practical payoffs. Immediately there is less drag, resulting in quicker takeoffs and better maneuverability. Also, if you are riding the shore break, the sand normally dredged in to your suit suddenly becomes a non-issue.

This is one of the best things you can do naked by yourself. Healthy, clean fun. No associated guilt or harmful byproducts. Give it a try on your next warm free day.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.