The Babylon 5 Project

Seven words that throw the universe of Jeffrey Sinclair upside down.

Sinclair was a mild-mannered Space Station commander and diplomat.

But when accused for a crime that he didn't commit and the true criminal speaks these seven words to him, his life changes forever, and he becomes greater then he can even imagine.

See Also:

    Battle of the Line
    The Gathering
    And the Sky Full of Stars
    Babylon Squared
    War Without End, Part One
    War Without End, Part Two

Sinclair is told, "There is a hole in your mind." This refers to when during the Battle of the Line, he was taken aboard a Minbari vessel, and found to contain part of the Minbari soul. The Minbari realized they were fighting a part of themselves, and surrendered immediately. It wasn't revealed why they surrendered. Sinclair had his memory wiped, and had no recollection of being on the Minbari vessel, except for some small, short, vague dreams. When Sinclair discovers the truth, it triggers the events that follow, including the events surrounding Valen, Babylon 4, and the transformation of Delenn. Once the precursors of these events are put into motion, stopping them becomes impossible. As Kosh also said, "The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.