These are the weapons of Quake, the game considered to the forefather of 3D gaming.

  • Axe. This weapon is mainly used for opening doors. Very weak and uses no ammunition.
  • Shotgun. This is the weapon you start out with. It deals relatively little damage, but is a very trusty weapon for those first few monsters…
  • Double-Barreled Shotgun. This is everyone's favorite up-close-and-personal weapon. Deals quite a punch at close and medium ranges, but at long range, its projectiles spread and deal close to no damage.
  • Nailgun. This is a great weapon for those pesky monsters that won't shoot as long as they're hurting. Fires nails at a pretty fast rate, but it uses up ammo like there's no tomorrow.
  • Super Nailgun. This is a beefed up version of the Nailgun. It fires twice as many nails as the Nailgun, and can hose down any medium level monster. The downside is, it fires twice as many nails as the Nailgun, using them up twice as fast.
  • Grenade Launcher. This weapon is one of the most tactical weapons of them all. Instead of firing a projectile straight towards its target, it drops down and bounces all over the place before it explodes. Great in deathmatch when you know where you find your opponent hiding, drop a few in, and hear him/her scream.
  • Rocket Launcher. This is the "bazooka" of Quake. It fires rockets straight at its target. Arguably The Best deathmatch weapon. Great for shooting rockets at someone's feet and watching them dance.
  • Thunderbolt. This is the Destruct-o-Beam. Anyone caught in its path will be fried with super electro-power. Like the Nailguns however, it uses ammo like a M@#$% F%^*er. Dangerous to use in water though, as it will discharge all it's ammo and fry anyone close (including the firer).

These have been the weapons of Quake. For more information, buy Quake.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.