The Great Luke Ski is a comedian and parody artist from the midwest.

Luke Collis Sienkowski grew up in Pell Lake, Wisconsin, just a few miles away from the popular tourist destination Lake Geneva. He spent his youth teaching himself how to draw and watching all the comedy TV shows, movies, and stand-up specials that he could find. He was an active member of the Drama Club at Badger High School, starring in such productions as “Once Upon A Mattress” and “the Nerd”. At age 15 he took the stage at the Comedy Café in Milwaukee to perform stand-up comedy for the first time. He soon expanded into improv at ComedySportz clubs in Milwaukee and Kansas City. After graduating from the Kansas City Art Institute in 1996, he opened a caricature art stand at Station Casino Kansas City. It was during this time that Luke began submitting comedy songs to “the Dr. Demento Show” under his nickname, ‘the great Luke Ski’. Soon, he began releasing CDs of his music, and spending many weekends traveling to conventions and other venues across the Midwest to perform his comedy music for eager Demento fans. It was at one of these conventions, ALCON ’98, where he met Stephanie Wild, a professional stagehand from Madison, WI. In 2000, he moved from Kansas City back to his home state of Wisconsin to live with Stephanie, and in June of 2001 they were married. By day, Luke works at Toys R Us as a Store Receiving Specialist while continuing to be a freelance cartoonist and caricaturist, as well as write, perform, and record albumsin his spare time.

As heard on the Dr. Demento Show, "the great Luke Ski", this up and coming parodist specializes in high quality rap parodies, and touches on many pop culture subjects such as science fiction, cartoons, TV, Movies, and more. Luke Ski has been writing, recording, and performing his parodies since 1994. He has released 4 CDs, "Fanboys 'n da Hood" (1996), "Shadows Of The Bunghole" (1997), "Carpe Dementia" (1999), and “Uber Geek” (2002) as well as some fan club only releases, "Forgotten Fishheads: Volumes 13 & 27" (2000) and "The Fandom Trilogy" cassingle, now sold out (2000). He is currently completing his upcoming 2003 CD release, tentatively titled "Worst Album Ever".

The artists he has parodied include: En Vogue, Cypress Hill, Bob Dylan, the Village People, the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Slick Rick & Doug E. Fresh, Bruce Springstien, Fu Schnickens with Shaquille O’Neill, Coolio, LL Cool J, the Beastie Boys, Cake, Los Del Rio, House Of Pain, Van Halen, Sheryl Crow, the Nails, Jill Sobule, Kenny Loggins, Sir Mixalot, Soundgarden, Barenaked Ladies, Insane Clown Posse, Beck, Jeff Foxworthy, Jim Croce, the Offspring, Eminem, Kid Rock, Public Enemy, Willie Nelson, the Fat Boys, Run DMC, Styx, Isaac Hayes, the Spice Girls, the Soggy Bottom Boys (O Brother Where Art Thou?), the Baha Men, Billy Joel, the Quad City DJs, Baz Luhrmann, Humpty Hump, and more.

The subject matters he has covered include: Comedians, Pinky and the Brain, the Flintstones, Cruis'n USA, Spam, KFC, Star Wars, Yoda, Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (MST3K), Shakespeare's Hamlet, Star Trek, The Next Generation, Voyager, Q, the Dr. Demento Show, Beavis and Butthead (Cornholio), Fruit Loops, Space Ghost: Coast To Coast, Brak, Cartoon Planet, Sideshow Bob, King Of The Hill, South Park,Pro Wrestling,Sienfeld, Titanic, Back To The Future, the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Trekkers, fandom, Boba Fett, "Weird Al" Yankovic, and more.

Band members and guests have included: The great Luke Ski - lead singer, writer. Daniel Robinson - studio musician, engineer. Former and occasional backup members: J Styles, Miss Tricia, Rock and Roll Ray, Sir Real, J.T. Sienkowski, Michael Sienkowski, Brody Railton, Bossanova Bill, Travis Leech, Brandon 'Fanboy' Bollin, Mike Guthrie, Amy Sienkowski, Blasted Bill, Keeter Man. Guest artists: Sudden Death, Tony Goldmark. Cameo appearances by: Power Salad, Whimsical Will, Throwing Toasters, and Art Paul Schlosser.

He performs at Gen Con Game Fair yearly, to an amazing crowd, and always drives them wild!

Some of his most popular songs include:

  • It's a Fanboy Christmas
  • Fanboy
  • http://www.lukeski.com

    Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.