"The Truth Bhind the da Vinci Code" is a book written by Richard Abanes which is a response to Dan Brown's bestselling novel, "The da Vinci Code". Dan Brown's book, in a nutshell, discusses clues to prove that Jesus Christ was married to Mary Magdelene and their bloodline lies in the royal French Merovingian line.

Basically, Abanes denies everything that Brown claims to be true: from the Priory of Sion to Mary Magdelene to the secret life of Leonardo da Vinci. Abanes tells that althought Brown claims that everything in his book is fact, most of what he writes are just false conspiracies. Too many people who have read "The da Vinci Code" have praised it to be historically accurate and it has already sunk into people's minds.

After reading this book, I was so stunned and angry that I threw away my "The da Vinci Code" (okay so maybe not, but I was still angry). I felt as if Dan Brown had lied to me (why, Dan Brown, why), and who do you think is telling the truth, an author who wrote a fictional book, or a nationally recognized authority on cults and religion. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to know the truth (if they can handle the truth)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.