You can find a very big stodge game at that URL! I think I should also mention that this is a BRITISH
There are very few rules to The Stodge Game - the game is one of honour, trust, friendship and respect. At first potential players are skeptical of the game's ability to entertain, but after a very short while will be charmed by its simplicity and efficiency. Do not judge 'Stodge' until you have played it.
- A turn is made by a player taking the name of a film, and replacing one or more significant syllables or words with the word 'Stodge'.
- Players may take their turns in any order.
- The turn resulting in the stodge 'Stodge' is known as the Primary Stodge.
- The turn resulting in the stodge 'The Stodge' is known as the Duality Stodge.
- No scoring or judging of turns is to occur, whether quantitative or qualitative.
- The game ends when a consensus for the game to end is reached between the players.
- Should players begin to flag, it may aid them to consider a new genre of film as a fresh supply of stodging material.
- Do not be afraid to follow one Primary Stodge with another Primary Stodge. The same applies to Duality Stodges.
- Play the game with strangers... you will have fun.
Here's one to get you going: Ferris Bueller's Stodge Off.
Update: The stodge game can now be played online at this URL: http://www.paeuw.com/stodge/voicestodge.php - you can phone in your stodge!