The Mick Jagger (golf slang)

Where the putter of a particular putt, comes close to making the putt, but the ball rolls around the lip of the hole, but does not go in. It is often referred to as a lip-out, hence the "Mick Jagger".

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.