a "party" thrown resently in the Detroit area. It was a gathering for all the Juggalos (aka = fans of Insane Clown Posse). It lasted two days, and in the process millions of gallons of Faygo was consummed and thrown around on the walls and floors of the building in which this insane event was held.

Insane Clown Posse hopes to have one of these parties ever 2 years.

The first Gathering of the Juggalos was held July 21st and 22nd, 2000, in Novi, MI. It was a two day convention/festival for Juggalos. There were free tattoos, autograph booths, an Eminem dunk tank, lots of rare merchandise, a haunted house, an ICP stage set museum, a haunted house, two JCW shows, and two night-time concerts.

The first night's concert starred Perpetual Hype Engine (filling in for Myzery, who was a no-show), the Kottonmouth Kings, and the Psychopathic Rydas. The second night's show consisted of Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Project Born, Twiztid (who played an excellent set as the sun fell), and the Insane Clown Posse.

After the second show was supposed to be a Faygo Armageddon, but it was canceled by the police. Angry Juggalos knocked down fences and set various buildings on fire.
This year's Gathering of the Juggalos is being held July 13th-15th in Toledo, OH. ICP and Twiztid are confirmed appearances, and the Kottonmouth Kings and Vanilla Ice are rumored to be on the bill as well. Tickets go on sale Friday, March 9th, 2001 for $90.
Update 3/29/01: Acts this year include Suicide Machines, Myzery, the Psychopathic Rydas, Project Born, Ice T, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Twiztid, Dark Lotus, Esham w/Natas, Vanilla Ice, and the Insane Clown Posse. (Although Esham and Natas have denied that they will be there.)
Update 6/5/01: "Final" set list consists of:
Friday: Suicide Machines, Myzery, Organ Grinders, Twiztid
Saturday: Project Born, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, a mystery guest (rumored to be Ice-T), and Dark Lotus.
Sunday: Psychopathic Rydas, Marz, Vanilla Ice, and the Insane Clown Posse. After ICP's set, they will unveil the sixth Joker's card.
Update: 7/17/01: The Suicide Machines were a no-show, they were replaced by 3rd Strike. This year's gathering ended in a riot.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.