In the CD booklet for the Insane Clown Posse album Bizaar, there is a riddle that supposedly gives clues as to the name of their next album, also known as the Sixth Joker's Card.

D - ahhh
sick - ththth
(why did the chicken cross the road?) - His and HERS!
_____ Board Box
Bill, William or just Will
B. Brian Blair and Jumping Jim Brunzel... The Killer _____'s
The 1st of all 26
DON'T BREAK IT!!! THAT'S 7 LONG ONES OF BAD LUCK!
Who? You! That's Who! Boo!
Natas, Life After _____.. Biggie Smalls, Life After _____
The word More but the M tags with Y
Last heartbeat, breath, smile, kiss, what's left?

Apparently, it says "The Sixth Joker's Card Will Be a Mirror.. Your Death.. Your Death...". I doubt the last four words are entirely accurate, however.


They posted the solution at http://www.insaneclownposse.com/Files/Code_Bizaar/code_bizaar.html :

With all the intense chaos of October 31st's completely sold-out Hallowicked show, no one heard Violent J say the answer to this two-year mystery. People have been writing in with anticipation for the answer, wondering what truths this puzzle will unlock.

Well, wait and wonder no further! With all the activity with Hallowicked going on, we haven't had a chance to post this until now, so without any further ado, here is the answer to Code Bizaar:

The Sixth Jokers Card will be a mirror of your death, your own ending.

There you have it! The answer has finally been revealed!

"What does it mean?" "How does this relate to the Wraith?" These are questions you will just have to answer yourself when you finally hear the Sixth Jokers Card, The Wraith, drop on Tuesday, November 5th, 2002!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.