A story of a band of adventurers in the AD&D
Created by Thomas Miller
as a description of a game he was DM
-ing, it now spans over 700 chapters,
and have grown to over 12Mb
in text size.
Some of the Adventurers are:
- Peldor the Thief - a constant barrel of laughs, he is most intelligent, and tends to grasp things
from the right angle. Takes things at face value, and is a terrific friend. Was married to Tanya, and has a
daughter. He is one of the ruling oligarchs in Greyhawk.
- Belphanior this Warrior/Mage/Thief is a bloodthirsty adventurer, always seeking confrontation,
and tends to be drawn towards evil at times. Has been known to lop people's heads off, and had some
encounters with demons and The Eye of Elik. He had a Vampiress for a girlfriend, and her fate is unknown
at the moment.
- Ged(deceased) - this elven mage/priest of Boccob, the god of magic. had a tendency to be
annoyingly self righteous, which caused him to be the butt of many of Peldor's many jokes and antics.
He was killed in an epitomic battle with the prince of undead, Orcus. Has left behind a henchman - Arnold the Barbarian,
and a disciple - Nenya the mage.
- Alindyar the drow mage - specializes in illusion magic, this character tends to be reclusive,
and prefers pondering the magical world rather than adventuring. He is teaching at Greyhawk's academy of magic,
and has a mate, Lyra, which is also a mage. Has studied illusion magic extensively, even from the acclaimed
Lord of Illusions.
- Mongo - this straightforward dwarven warrior is trustworthy, brutally blunt, and sincere. He
helped the party escape death on numerous occasions, and has gained the respect of them all. He has a found a
loyal henchman in Gorin, also a dwarven warrior, and is packing quite a punch, with the magical hammer
Stormcrest, and the invulnerable coat of Arnd.
The stories of the adventurers' escapades can be found at http://www.peldor.com, and are recommended reading
for any fantasy/RPG enthusiast.