Teri Lynn Hatcher was born on December 8, 1964 in Sunnyvale California.

During her high school years at Fremont High School, Teri was an industrious student, and a "Featherettes" cheerleader. Her commitment to the team eventually paid off when she was awarded the position of "Head Featherette".

Born into a family of science (her father was a physicist, her mother a computer programmer for Lockheed), it seemed destiny that Teri would follow her parents into the scientific fields. Teri enrolled at DeAnza Junior College in Cupertino, planning to transfer to to the California Polytechnic Institute, majoring in mathematics and engineering.

While attending college, a girlfriend convinced Teri to accompany her to an open casting call. Teri tried out for a part, got it, and moved to Hollywood to become "Amy", a singing and dancing mermaid on the TV series "The Love Boat". Teri was with "Love Boat" for the 1985-1986 season, eventually going on to star in "The Big Picture."

Teri also made several TV appearances, including spots on "MacGyver", "Murphy Brown", "Seinfeld", and "L.A. Law." She then went on to star as Sylvester Stallone's sister in "Tango and Cash."

Most recently, Teri played the part of Paris Carver in the James Bond film "Tomorrow Never Dies", and also starred as Lois Lane in "Lois and Clark", which was eventually cancelled after its fourth season.

She's currently married to actor Jon Tenney, and lives north of Los Angeles with her two dogs, three cats, a cockatiel and a tortoise. She enjoys golf, hiking, skiing, and gardening.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.