Tasty Chicken


Stuff you will need:

Cut the top off of each head of garlic. Get a pan or pot or some other vessel in which to contain and heat the olive oil, which you will now add to a depth of about 1 cm. Heat it. A lot. Once you have determined that it has reached a nice warm temperature, throw in the heads of garlic. While they are cooking (they take about 5 minutes), do the next step. Be sure to rotate them every once in a while.

Get a casserole dish. Put in the sugar, honey, wine, and cayenne pepper. Stir until it is roughly uniform.

About now the garlic should be done. Take the garlic and put it on a cutting board. It is going to be hot. Really hot. You might want to use a glove or something. Take each head and put it on its side. Using the side of a knife, squeeze all the tasty bits out. Put the individual (now soft and squishy) cloves in the goo in the casserole dish.

Take the pieces of chicken and put them in the dish on top of the goo.

Drizzle a bit of the leftover oil from cooking the garlic onto the chicken. Take a few cornflake crumbs and sprinkle them on top, too. Now, throw some of the tarragon and parsley on top.

Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour (or until it's done).

Serve with something tasty (like fettucine with pesto).

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.