Professional wrestling valet, manager and diva.

Tamara Lynn Sytch was born in Matawan, NJ on December 7th 1972. As both cheerleader captain and yearbook editor, she combined beauty with brains. Sytch attended Wellesley College where she majored in Pre-Law. She has also on occasion talked about wanting to work in the medical field. However, she married pro-wrestler Chris Candido in 1990 and her future was set.

In 1993, Sytch debuted as 'Tammy Fytch' in Smoky Mountain Wrestling. Her gimmick was as a feminist businesswoman, and when SMW didn't hire Fytch, she 'threatened' to sue. To avoid legal action, Jim Cornette's group brought her in. After several rejections, Tammy found Brian Lee to manage. With Sytch in his corner, Lee defeated former tag team partner Tracy Smothers on July 17, 1993, to capture the SMW title.

In 1994, Tammy brought her husband into her stable. In May 1994, Tammy guided Lee and Candido to the SMW Tag Team title when they beat the Rock'n'Roll Express. However, on August 8, 1994, Sytch fired Lee for what she called a "horrible performance". In November 1994 Candido beat Smothers in the final round of a 10-man tournament for the vacant NWA Heavyweight Title.

In December 1994, Sytch arrived in the WWF as Tamara Murphy. She quickly brought in Candido and teamed him with Zip (Tom Pritchard). Sytch became Sunny, Candido became Skip, and her team was dubbed the Body Donnas. The team had success with Sunny at the helm, winning the Tag Titles in 1995.

In 1996, Sunny was voted PWI's Manager of the Year. She also won two Slammys: one for 'Best Buns' and the other for 'Brains Behind the Brawn'. The Body Donnas feuded with the Godwinns, which led Phineas (Dennis 'Mideon' Knight) to fall in love with the blonde bombshell. Following the firing of Candido and the end of the Body Donnas, Sunny gave the impression she would manage the Godwinns, but it was a swerve. She helped the Smoking Gunns win the WWF World Tag Team title from the Godwinns. To gain revenge, Phineas 'slopped' her on WWF Superstars. Sunny eventually fired the Smoking Gunns.

After being turned down to manage Ahmed Johnson, Sunny brought in Faarooq Asad, and the two feuded. However, as Farooq moved off to form the Nation of Domination, Sytch found herself with no storyline. Swapping the manager's towel for the announcer's microphone, Sunny arrived on the set of WWF LiveWire. She also debuted her own interview segment called 'Under the Covers with Sunny'.

For a time, Sytch was the most downloaded personality on the internet.

In February 1998, Tammy arrived in ECW, and associated herself with the Triple Threat of Shane Douglas and Chris Candido. With her short contract in Philly over, Sunny returned to the WWF and managed the Legion of Doom, now called LOD 2000. Her new team won a 15-team battle royal at WrestleMania XIV. However, the team floundered and Sunny again left for ECW.

At ECW's August 1998 PPV, Heatwave '98, Tammy accompanied Candido to the ring. She helped Chris get the win over Lance Storm by 'distracting' Lance in her own special way. After the PPV, Tammy announced that she was as of right then and there officially employed by ECW. Storm hired a valet of his own to feud with Candido and Sytch. It turned out to be Dawn Marie, who called herself 'Tammy Lynn Bytch'. In January 1999, Candido and Sytch turned on Shane Douglas, and thus ended the Triple Threat.

However, as had been the case in the WWF, Candido and Sytch were eventually released by Paul Heyman for their continuing problems with alcohol and drug abuse. Candido and Sytch became regulars on the independent circuit. Sytch followed Candido to Rob Black's XPW, where Candido won the promotion's heavyweight title. In March 2000 Candido was hired by WCW and put into the cruiserweight division. Sytch made her WCW debut on April 16, 2000 at Spring Stampede. She helped Candido gain the WCW Cruiserweight title, getting into a catfight with Paisley, the valet of Prince Iaukea. However, Sytch's 'personal demons' raised their heads again and she was released in the June of 2000.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.