Here is a fun thing to do with packets of sauce from Taco Bell:
- Open up the sauce packet at the corner.
- Find an old, worn down, grimy penny
- Put the penny in the sauce packet, making sure not to get any of the sauce on your hands or anything
- Put the packet containing the penny somewhere for at least one hour
- Take the penny out of the packet...it should be all bright and shiny.
Some people have used these findings as proof of how artificial and unhealthy everything to do with Taco Bell is. Since this doesn't need to be proven further, I should point out that any substance that is both salty and acidic can similiarly clean a penny, and that it isn't due to any exotic chemicals that they put into the sauce.