Surah 95 The Fig - At-Tin, 8 verses (Makka)
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- By the Fig and the Olive,
- And the Mount of Sinai,
- And this City of security,-
- We have indeed created man in the best of moulds,
- Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the
- Except such as believe and do righteous deeds: For
they shall have a reward unfailing.
- Then what can, after this, contradict thee, as to
the judgment (to come)?
- Is not God the wisest of judges?
Surah 94 Solace
Surah 95 The Fig
Surah 96 The Clot