Surah 93 The Morning Hours - Ad-Dhuha, 11 verses (Makka)
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- By the Glorious Morning Light,
- And by the Night when it is still,-
- Thy Guardian-Lord hath not forsaken thee, nor is He
- And verily the Hereafter will be better for thee
than the present.
- And soon will thy Guardian-Lord give thee (that
wherewith) thou shalt be well-pleased.
- Did He not find thee an orphan and give thee
shelter (and care)?
- And He found thee wandering, and He gave thee
- And He found thee in need, and made thee
- Therefore, treat not the orphan with harshness,
- Nor repulse the petitioner (unheard);
- But the bounty of the Lord - rehearse and proclaim!
Surah 92 The Night
Surah 93 The Morning Hours
Surah 94 Solace