Surah 64 Mutual Disillusion - Al-Taghabun, 18 verses (Makka)
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth
declare the Praises and Glory of God: to Him belongs
dominion, and to Him belongs praise: and He has power
over all things.
- It is He Who has created you; and of you are some
that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and
God sees well all that ye do.
- He has created the heavens and the earth in just
proportions, and has given you shape, and made your
shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal.
- He knows what is in the heavens and on earth; and
He knows what ye conceal and what ye reveal: yea, God
knows well the (secrets) of (all) hearts.
- Has not the story reached you, of those who
rejected Faith aforetime? So they tasted the evil
result of their conduct; and they had a grievous
- That was because there came to them apostles with
Clear Signs, but they said: "Shall (mere) human beings
direct us?" So they rejected (the Message) and turned
away. But God can do without (them): and God is free of
all needs, worthy of all praise.
- The Unbelievers think that they will not be raised
up (for Judgment). Say: "Yea, By my Lord, Ye shall
surely be raised up: then shall ye be told (the truth)
of all that ye did. And that is easy for God."
- Believe, therefore, in God and His Apostle, and in
the Light which we have sent down. And God is well
acquainted with all that ye do.
- The Day that He assembles you (all) for a Day of
Assembly,- that will be a Day of mutual loss and gain
(among you), and those who believe in God and work
righteousness,- He will remove from them their ills,
and He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers
flow, to dwell therein for ever: that will be the
- But those who reject Faith and treat Our Signs as
falsehoods, they will be Companions of the Fire, to
dwell therein for aye: and evil is that Goal.
- No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave
of God: and if any one believes in God, (God) guides
his heart (aright): for God knows all things.
- So obey God, and obey His Apostle: but if ye turn
back, the duty of Our Apostle is but to proclaim (the
Message) clearly and openly.
- God! There is no god but He: and on God, therefore,
let the Believers put their trust.
- O ye who believe! Truly, among your wives and your
children are (some that are) enemies to yourselves: so
beware of them! But if ye forgive and overlook, and
cover up (their faults), verily God is Oft-Forgiving,
- Your riches and your children may be but a trial:
but in the Presence of God, is the highest, Reward.
- So fear God as much as ye can; listen and obey and
spend in charity for the benefit of your own soul and
those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,-
they are the ones that achieve prosperity.
- If ye loan to God, a beautiful loan, He will double
it to your (credit), and He will grant you Forgiveness:
for God is most Ready to appreciate (service), Most
- Knower of what is open, Exalted in Might, Full of
Surah 63 The Hypocrites
Surah 64 Mutual Disillusion
Surah 65 Divorce