"Though the challenges to provide toilet facilities has been over come in rich countries, it has still to be met in developing countries like India"
The Museum has been established in hopes of achieving the following objectives:
- To educate students about the historical trends in the development of toilets.
- To provide information to researchers about the design, materials, and technologies adopted in the past and those in use in the contemporary world.
- To help policy makers to understand the efforts made by predecessors in this field throughout the world.
- To help the manufacturers of toilet equipment and accessories in improving their products by functioning as a technology storehouse
- To help sanitation experts learn from the past and solve problems in the sanitation sector.
Learn more at http://www.sulabhtoiletmuseum.org/pg01.htm