What are you talking about, Mike, UK? I mean I've totally ruled that field out behind the dumpsters, since like diaper school man.
-Strong Bad (email #11 "i rule")
In the Homestar Runner universe, Strong Badia is a kingdom ruled by Strong Bad. It consists of an empty dirt field behind a dumpster that contains a white fence, an old tire and a stop sign resting against a cinder block that reads "Pop: Tire", short for: Population: Tire. It's official colors are brown, white and red and its flag has a green snake holding a knife while coiling through a tire.
STRONG BADIA NATIONAL ANTHEM
(Lyrics by Strong Bad, music by The Cheat)
Come to.... the place where the tropical breezes blow
Come to.... the coolest place I know
Where the people are so great
But really there's only me
So that means I'm so great
And also there's The Cheat
Oh, there's The Cheat.... in the place where the tropical breezes blow
The Cheat.... in the coolest place I know
Where the Ones are always cold
And the parties last all night
And there's probably lots of chocolate
And Population: Tire
The history of Strong Badia is "a tale as old as, say, the wireless web... or energy drinks, maybe." Strong Bad, after being persecuted for his beliefs of putting ketchup on eggs. Him and The Cheat set off with three stout sub sandwiches in search of a better place. They ran into a man of "strange ways and strange odors" (Bubs) who sold the empty field to Strong Bad. The colonization was celebrated with a feast of cold Hardees. (email #90, "colonization.")
Since its colonization, Strong Badia has had a rich history:
* Strong Badia has been nearly invaded by the Homestarmy, which consists of Homestar Runner, Strong Sad, Homsar, Frank Bennedetto the hot air popcorn maker and a Painting of a Guy with a Big Knife (made by Strong Bad in email #9 "i love you"). Strong Badia, which contains no army, defeated the Homestarmy prior to a game of badminton when Strong Bad booted Bennedetto to his death. (email #90, "army")
* Strong Badia's local news channel, Strong Badia Action Cool News 5 aired its first and final show one day when Bubs, Strong Mad, The Poopsmith The Cheat and Strong Bad has nothing better to do. (email #89, "local news")
* Strong Bad and The Cheat once sighted the ghost of Strong Bad's old computer, Tandy 400, while ghost hunting in Ghostbusters 2 tee-shirts in Strong Badia. The Cheat defeated him when he followed Strong Bad's command to throw a box of groaty chinese food at him. (email #48, "ghosts")
* Strong Badia was the host of AWEXOME CROSS '98. Which was a full day of entertainment including Homestar Runner getting hit on the head by Strong Mad with Marzipan's guitar, the Poopsmith lit some smoke bombs and the main event The Cheat jumping The Tire over the King Of Town while he ate a cardboard box covered in syrup. Limozeen played a free show after the event. (email #61, "monster truck")
* Plans were once made for a monument in honor of Strong Bad, the founding father of Strong Badia. Yet they were cancelled after the momentous coming of the Thnikkaman distracted Strong Bad so much that the monument was never completed. (email #97, "monument")
Founder Strong Bad has gone on record saying he'd like to build a theme park in Strong Badia. Its name would be Strong Bad's Mount RIDESPLACE! USA. His great plans included the monstrous roller coaster The Bowels of Trogdor, hourly performances of "The Strong Sad Gets Decked Repeatedly Stunt Spook-tacular" at the main stage, plenty of games to steal everybody’s money as well as dressed up mascots "Stoppy the Stop Sign", "Poppy the Tire" and "General Tao's Chicken" would roam the park. While this hasn't become a reality, you can still ride the very popular Strong Badian Riverquest Safariventure. (email #104, "theme park")
Founder Strong Bad has also gone on record saying that he foresees Strong Badia's population tripling in two years, believing a bundt cake pan and a urinating Coach-Z will also call Strong Badia home as well. He also predicted that the cinder block will break up with the stop sign, The Cheat would finally finish their "Fireworks or Die" mural, the tire would win the trophy, and Strong Sad would become even whinier. (email #85, "two years")
Recently, The Cheat and Strong Bad have been spotted doing community service in Strongbadia due to a "prior arrest." Strong Bad was seen vacuuming dirt as The Cheat washed The Tire (email #111, "other days"). Strong Bad was seen interviewing HIMSELF on his "Buffalo-Style Ranch" in Strongbadia (email #113, "pizzaz").
Yes, Strong Badia truly is the coolest place I know. Also behind the fence of Strongbadia is where The Cheat & Strong Bad keep their stolen goods ("Strong Bad Is In Jail Cartoon") and is where Strong Bad keeps his Bear-Shark trap (email #81, "date").
Yes, Strong Badia truly is the coolest place I know.