Stardock is a software developer that is most famous for their Object Desktop programs. Stardock was founded in 1994 as a OS/2 software developer. They have made desktop enhacement software, virtual desktop software, and games. Their games appear on the Drengin.net gaming network. Many of their programs have won numerous awards.

Programs:

As you can see, all of these are desktop customizing programs for Windows. All together, they go under the name Object Desktop. Stardock also makes a whole bunch of games that are playable online.

(Raymond E. Feist's Midkemia books)

An academy for magicians, situated south of the Kingdom just near the border of Kesh. Technically, the land belongs to Kingdom - even when the Keshians could easily argue otherwise - but politically, Stardock is completely neutral area. The rationale was not to give too much magical know-how to neither nation.

Founded by Pug and the Tsurani Great Ones, after the dying wish of Borric conDoin.

The Academy is built near the city of Stardock by the Great Star Lake and Star River. It's very unlike all other buildings, because it's fashioned after the huge and scary Assembly building in Kelewan.

(Kids: Don't Node What You Remember, for example, this writeup needs some fact-checking and extra information. =)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.