Bursting, billowing forth with powerful flavor. YJ Stinger Extreme Energy Drink, is a knock out and wins every flavor battle. Its thirst quenching and refreshing while providing a proprietary blend of vitamins! Catch The Buzz and feel the Sting with YJ Stinger Extreme Energy Drink.

Ingredients

Carbonated water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric acid, Caffeine, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, B Vitamin Stack: Pantothenic acid, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Biotin. Cyanocobalamin. Yerba Matte, Guarana, Ginseng, FD & C Red #40. Natural and Artificial Flavors. Potassium Benzoate.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 8.4 fl oz

Servings per Container: 1

Amount per serving: Calories: 130

Total Fat: 0g; Sodium: 55mg

Total Carbohydrate: 34g

Sugars: 32g

Protein: 0g

Stacker2 Stinger is an energy drink put out by NVE Pharmaceuticals (who concern themselves also with diet pills) under an established brand. It comes in an ordinary 8.4oz enery drink can.

I purchased a container of "Pounding Punch" at the corner store. It features a large, ugly wasp on the overwhelmingly pink can. It is "lightly carbonated", says the can, and ought to be "served chilled". The nutrition facts and ingredients are horizontal on the can, which made it hard for me to read them after the first sip as a desperately tried to figure out what the fuck was in this stuff.

I do not like this product. I find it cloying and disgusting, like a Shirley Temple, but more so. BevNet has this to say about the beverage:

What is it about Stacker that makes them want to keep creating these genetically inferior versions of traditionally-flavored beverages? This one is a Bizarro fruit punch -- while it’s 90 percent of the way towards tasting normal, there’s just this off-flavor and smell in the mix, something kind of funky and chemical, that left us wondering if we weren’t being used as guinea pigs for some kind of taste experiment. Again, if you factor in the unattractive bee on the label, there’s not much to recommend trying this, although if you’re a fruit punch fiend, give it a shot.

I'm pretty much with them.

William Grimes adds in a May 23, 2004 article in the New York Times entitled "Opening 13 Cans of Whoop", "Pounding Punch tastes like a nonalcoholic version of the Pagan Pink Ripple, a budget wine with tropical flavors that was a landmark beverage for me." If that gives you any more context.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.