Born John Patrick Ennis, "Sollog Immanuel Adonai-adoni" is a usenet troll, Internet-based cult founder, and prophet as well as a clear lunatic with a god complex.

Goes under hundreds of aliases, including "JP Essene", "Tony DiPaolo", "Elnine", and "Hisam H'asi".

Believes he is God and that Jesus was Satan.

Claims Beanie Babies are anti-Semitic, and has attempted to sue the manufacturers.

Believes he was foretold by Nostradamus and claims to see the future (although he post-dicts rather than predicts).

Arrested for the attempted murder of a police officer in 1989 and again in 1995 by the secret service for threatening the life of the president.

A first-class loon.

Interestingly enough, Sollog wasn't arrested in 1995 because he literally threatened the President, but he predicted when Bill Clinton was going to die. Because the date was coming up relatively soon (I believe it was January 13 of 2002 - mark your calendars!) and the fact that he obviously has some problems with his sanity, the Secret Service was afraid that he might make his prophecy come true.

He has claimed to have predicted:

His most recent claims include: Also claims to have the best interpretations of Nostradamus' Quatrains although they were written in an ancient French no longer at all similar to modern-day French.

Sollog's web site is http://www.sollog.com WARNING: not for the extremely gullible

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.