Transforms from cassette to dinosaur and back!

DECEPTICON: SLUGFEST

FUNCTION: MESSENGER
"Expect betrayal and your friends won't disappoint you."

He's as slow and stupid as he looks. Plays back the messages he carries, thinks others are talking about him, goes into violent rages. End result is usually destruction of messages and nearby small towns that get in his way. In stegosaurus mode, plates on back, like teeth on a chainsaw, cut through almost any substance; carries 2 solar-powered vibro-cannons.

  • Strength: 9
  • Intelligence: 2
  • Speed: 1
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 4
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 5
  • Skill: 4
Transformers Tech Specs


This guy was the first time I'd ever seen a "savage" stegosaurus, but that's the Decepticons for you. His dinosaur mode was the same size as his partner Overkill and just as threatening, which is to say not at all. The pea soup-green and magenta body didn't really do anything for him, either, and that alone could go a long way toward explaining his paranoid and defensive attitude.

I've heard this used to describe baseball games where the pitchers aren't very good and almost every hitter gets one or two hits off of the pitcher. Usually a few of these are home runs.

I've also heard this used to describe any game where a fight breaks out and lots of people are throwing punches.
For example:
That Royals and Cubs game was a real slugfest. They combined for a total of 28 hits in the game.

The hockey game last night turned into a bench clearing slugfest when one guy ran into a goalie.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.