Slithering Perl Horrors
Scary Scripts for Everythingians
Bigger scripts are likely under the Artistic License, the smaller likely under "do what you want, no warranty" license.
- Make cool metanodes out of your day/dreamlogs! (Removed - promotes bad habits. If you want this, /msg me.)
- Everything2 support for sirc
- People speaking with brackets? Just /gonode and go there! =)
- Everything2 support for irssi
- sirc is not maintained actively, so some heretics needed to switch to worse clients. Argh. Well, support needs to stay alive!
- Subliminal linking script
- This script will create insane subliminal links.
- Reads nodes for you.
- Small helpful scripts for noders
- Some scripts that are too short to be noded separately - Read: übercheesy filters and such.
- HTML unlinker for Emacs
- To help to import normal HREFfy HTML into E2
- E2-related browser tips
- Loosely related to this - how to beef up the browser and make it crash more easily. =)
If you're wondering why these are called "slithering Perl horrors", let's just say I want Perl to get back the Python's market share. =) Okay, the real reason: I used it in DayMetaNoder's title, and that kind of, hm, lived on.